: Prepare in the glassGlass
- Fill the rocks-glass half-way with ice.
- Pour the Ginger beer. If you make your own like me, you're lucky.
- Carefully pour the rum on top, so it stays on top. Captain Morgan Black Spice (hence the name) has one of the best aromas (if you prefer vanilla), but feel free to experiment here.
- Lastly (and that's what makes it distinct) pour the grenadine (if you have Liber & Co. you're very lucky), while it settles at the bottom.
- Enjoy the bits with a straw then just stir and enjoy it as a whole.
Volume: 6.0 oz
Alcohol units: 2.3 standard drinks
Alcohol by volume (ABV): 13%
Times viewed: 16795
Average Score: 8.5 (2 votes)
Just when you're out of Gosling's Black Seal, or you feel that your variation of Dark'n'Stormy is missing just a tiny bit on the weaker side.
- Dark and Stormy
Often described as Bermuda's National Drink.
- My own by johnniepop
Post a comment about this drink:
And here is one very tasty experiment with the recipe.
In general I don't like Fever Tree's ginger beer, but I feel that is gonna change in time.
Comment by johnniepop on 2015-07-23 07:20:37
Added by johnniepop on 2015-06-24 17:30:53
Last updated on 2015-06-24 17:31:10